So… I’m starting to mentally freak out about the marathon, I think.
Last night I had the weirdest dream…
1. It started out and I was playing golf. I don’t play golf. I don’t have golf clubs or golf clothes.
2. Apparently the golf place was also a school as well as the start of the marathon, which was a race in the school hallways.
3. I drank a Smirnoff Ice (golfing, you know)… which I’m pretty sure I’ve never chosen to drink… and have only had them when I’ve been ‘iced’…. like when that was the big thing.
4. The race was running late… so, I went to check and see when I would start (btw everyone was starting one by one).
5. I got there only to find out I was starting RIGHT THEN. And I was wearing men’s brown work shoes.
And that’s when I woke up. I guess the moral of this dream is… Even though I’ve had some hurdles and I’m scared that I won’t be able to do it and my stomach is a huge B… it could always be worse, right?
I mean, if I’m choosing to drink Smirnoff Ice over anything else, that’s worse.