…otherwise known as winter break.
1. Yesterday I spent the day running errands I’ve been putting off for weeks- library, bank, post office, Costco. Guess how much easier it was to do all of that without the boot? One million percent.
Yeah, I wish it were one million dollars.
2. I made it to the gym yesterday afternoon and managed 30 minutes on the elliptical 15 on the bike and 10 minutes on this thing:
It’s apparently a seated elliptical machine.
Um. Train wreck. Complete train wreck. Not quite sure what was going on, but I only got through 10 minutes and that was more than enough awkwardness for me.
I cannot wait to run again. can.not.wait.
3. Last night, I caught up on Teen Mom 2. Don’t judge… it’s great TV.
I don’t even feel sorry for these girls anymore. They are sooo dumb (in the voice). Seriously.
4. Last night was a delicious homemade dinner of BBQ chicken, sweet potatoes and arugula salad. Of course I didn’t take pictures of any of it to show you, but I made a fantastic dressing for the arugula.
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2-3 tbs lemon juice
- grated parmesan cheese
Mix together and toss into arugula with pine nuts and tomatoes. And it tasted amazing.
5. Today my goals are to:
- go to the gym
- go to physical therapy and hopefully run! (cross your fingers for some good news)
- buy a calendar
- take a nap
- NOT open the enormous bag of Stacy’s pita chips… although they’re already staring at me like they need to be opened.
- think about New Years Resolutions that I might actually stick to this year… I think it’s time to give up the ‘stop biting/picking at my fingernails’ goal.
As you can see, it’s going to be a busy day here in Richmond.
Happy Friday all!