Although sleeping in means 6:50, but I’ll take what I can get.
Why does it feel like this week is soooooooooooooo long? I mean, it has to be at least Thursday night, right? WHY ISN”T IT MEXICAN NIGHT YET?????
(Tomorrow’s Mexican night for me, fyi, and I’m VERY excited about it.)
Anywho, about today. Wednesday.
Today was a very normal day.
1. I went to work. We got to read Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. It’s the little things.
2. The gym found my water bottle yesterday! And, it still had my key and chap stick. WIN.
Side note: The gym also found about 46 other people’s water bottles. There’s a closet full of blue ones, yellow ones, expensive ones…. Just an FYI. In case you ever need one.
3. At the gym, I did my sprinting and ran 2.5 miles in 20 minutes. Building up that endurance, you know. Then, I did abs before heading up to cycle with the PiC. Shockingly, again, class was not full. It may have been because there was a substitute instructor, but I’m not complaining.
One thing I realized though, is that every time she shouted, “With the beat!” I wasn’t really sure what that meant. I can’t seem to find the beat in music while cycling to save my life. I just kept looking around trying to figure out how to find the beat.
Also might be why I’ve never been a dancer.
(My first apartment ever after college…sigh.) Clearly impressing people so much that L’s creeped out in the background.
Mag’s about to hit me over the head for rockin’ out. Look at me… obviously I know all the words and am again, dancing alone.
Again, alone on the dance floor.
Luckily these pictures are just from SO.LONG.AGO. that I think since then, beat/move coordination has improved.
4. Derby woke me up at an all time early for breakfast this morning. 4:35am. B.I.T.C.H.
This is exactly what she does. If she could pick up a bat, she would.
Here’s the thing though, I am seriously afraid that if I just left food out, she’d overeat herself to death. Not even kidding. Poor little cute Derby…except at 4:35 in the morning.
5. Happy Hump Day. Only TWO more days this week… I think I can, I think I can.
How are you at cycling to the beat?? Can you dance? Is it just me?