1. I’ve been really busy this week because my friend Kelly has been here, and Robin got here last night!
They’re all leaving for the beach today. This is one of those sooooooo few times I wish I didn’t have to work.
I know it’s not summer, but going to the beach anytime and having college friend time is amazing.
Can’t the kids teach themselves?
2. My workouts this week have been kind of random. Tuesday I woke up super duper early to go to the gym before work. I ran two miles in my orthotics (which hurt like a B, btw) plus one without. I biked for a bit before pretending to lift. I’m going to try and get into that again, so we’ll see how long that lasts.
Yesterday I ran a full THREE miles in my orthos plus one without. Then, I went to cycle with my PiC.
Two things about this: 1. It’s hard to remember to put Vaseline in your gym bag to rub all over the bottom of your foot, and the orthos haven’t gotten any less tough. 2. The sub cycle instructor played way too many salsa songs for my liking. I’d rather cycle to songs I know, so I know when they’re going to end. Even so, I was a sweaty beast after class.
3. Yesterday was an eventful day at school.
- We used Judy clocks to start teaching time. What’s a Judy clock?
My PiC said, “Take out your Judy clocks and show ______.” at least 15 times. Each time I giggled like an idiot. You know, my whole love affair with Judy (our made up friend).
- I finally finished my last jar of Pretzel Pizazz. It was really sad.
- One of my kids ‘tossed his cookies/ ice cream/ lunch’ all over the place yesterday about five minutes before leaving for the day. There was a cough, and suddenly there was bright green vomit everywhere.
The day in a life.
Does anyone have anything fun planned this weekend?