1. I’ve felt so behind all week after staying up way past my usually lame bedtime to watch this.
Totally worth it though. I love Kentucky.
2. The kids have been crazy people this week. Today is their last day before spring break and I’m more than ready to bid them farewell for a week. If I’ve heard one fart noise, I’ve heard three hundred. Yes, it’s been that kind of week. Kids. Sheesh.
3. I want to make these tonight.
Lemon-lime cupcakes. I’m sure mine won’t look nearly as pretty, but as long as they taste amazing, I don’t really care about presentation. I’d definitely be one of the first kicked off those cooking shows because of my lack of ability to make food look nice.
4. I’ve had a ton of stomach pain lately… including last night, when I curled up in the fetal position for over three hours. First it was all over, then it was just on the right side. Today I feel better, but there’s still a dull cramp. Has anyone had these symptoms before? I assume if it were my appendix or something, I’d still be in unbearable pain, right?
5. Is anyone planning on going to see Titanic 3-D?
As good as a movie as Titanic is, I’m pretty sure I don’t want to relive the depression I got when I first watched the movie. I can only imagine how much sadder I’d be after seeing it in 3-D.
6. My workouts this week have been really random and almost not worth mentioning. I’m only mentioning them because I feel like you need to know I’m not a completely lazy piece, plus, I had a successful 6.5-7 miler without my Garmin. I feel like it’s a win when I don’t need a gadget to tell me how far I’ve run or how fast I’m going.
7. This B published a column in The Daily Mail about how tough it is to go through life being such a beautiful woman.
She says women hate her for being beautiful and she’s regularly sent over bottles of champagne from random men she doesn’t know.
If you read the article, please tell me what you think.
My tiny, little, humble, regular person opinion is that she’s someone I wouldn’t ever want to be friends with. Not because she’s so incredibly beautiful (because she looks like a normal human to me) but geez, how much can one brag about herself? Conversations with her must be draining.