Can I just have spring break everyday?
Day 1 of SB2K12:
1. I did not sleep in past 7. I did, however, stay in bed until 8:15 pretending to sleep.
2. As I’m vying for best GF of your life award, I made coffee and breakfast for the fave.
And then I got back into bed and finished my book. And watched the Today Show. And decided that I will not be having 19 children like the Duggars. No way, no how.
My uterus started hurting just thinking about it.
3. I dragged my butt out of bed and I ran just about 6 miles. Mr. Garmin didn’t want to work the first mile or so, so I’m unsure of my actual time/ distance.
4a. Went to the dentist and got my teeth cleaned. And got a new toothbrush. Win!
4b. Read this in the waiting room at the dentist. Then barfed in my mouth. Lose.
5. Grocery shop/ Derby litter shop. Super fun. I realized that no one goes to the grocery at noon on Monday. It was kind of nice not to have to fight the old lady for the good apples.
6. Humongous salad for lunch while watching Bethany Ever After. Love this new couch time.
7. I ran again, this time a little over 3 miles. I wanted to do a long run, but didn’t have time to fit it all in before the dentist, and didn’t want to battle the 30mph winds in the late afternoon. So, I split it. My total= 9+ miles, averaging 8:30-9min/ mile. My legs were definitely slower moving in the afternoon. And my stomach was not impressed.
8. Snuggled with Derby and hid her feeder.
9. Ran errands like a normal human- dry cleaners, DSW (left without buying anything… must have been sick or something), Costco and Trader Joes, where I found my new crack.
The description reads something about crushed gingerbread cookies and the like…and for real, I need to figure out how to hide this from myself. I think I ate 4 tbs with my fingers alone when I was just ‘taste testing’. My mouth is watering just remembering it.
10. Made leftovers for dinner and started Dexter season 5. I think I’m still depressed about how season 4 ended. I really don’t know if I can get over it.
Do you watch Dexter? Am I the only freak who is sad about season 4’s ending?
What should I do on day 2 of SB2k12?? I really hope sleeping past 7 is on the agenda.