Woah. It’s been a week.
You know, one of those weeks where you just radiate stress everywhere you go? That was me this week. I didn’t sleep and I ate a ton of sugar (halfway not my fault though…someone brings you a cupcake and you’re going to eat it).
I am so glad it is finally Friday…and that I have absolutely nothing I have to do this weekend.
Memorable events of the week:
1. This week I signed up our team for the summer kickball season. You all may call me Captain from this point on…. Cappy, when I’m old.
Dicken Cider. (Our super classy team name.)
This is yet another sport where I have little skill…
In this picture I actually caught the ball… Thanks photog for capturing my awesomeness. And serious facial expression. And in the second one it kind of looks like a lazy eye.
And that tan. Man, I miss being tan.
Dicken Cider is going for a championship this year… we were not pleased with our 3rd place non-trophy last year. If you’re not first, you’re worst, that’s what I always say.
2. My kids made it through two more fake tests annnnnd I bribed them with full sized candy bars of their choice.. whatever works. Next week the real thing starts so I’m hoping if I can motivate them with sugar now, I can definitely motivate them with sugar later.
3. We had taco salad for dinner. Again.
(Yep, used the picture before. Salads never change.)
4. There used to be a fly bugging the shit out of me in my apartment.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd now there’s not. Thank you, candle.
5. I realized I do not know how to eat an ice cream sandwich without making an enormous mess.
6. I got this in my inbox. Hello, Mr. President.
Do you play any sports as an adult?
Kickball is by far my favorite sport… beer in hand innings are way more fun than getting pummeled by dodgeballs.