Thursday’s workout: Shoving/ moving furniture around my un-air conditioned classroom for 5 hours. Yeah, muscles.
1. I have one week until I have to go back to work.
Where did summmmmmmmmer go?????
Until then, I’ll be spending my time at the beach, reading a gazillion library books, drinking fun drinks, and convincing the fave I’d be a wonderful stay at home girlfriend. (I’m really good at making dinner and watching reality TV all day, honey.)
2. Yesterday, two days before I head to the beach where I’ll be living in a bikini, I ate half a jar of peanut butter and the last of a five pound bag of oatmeal in no bake cookies. And Sun Chips. So many Sun Chips. And half of a 9×13 pan of baked spaghetti. Way to go, self control.
3. Derby has been eating way more plastic than normal. It honestly makes me so irritated that I just told her I wasn’t going to miss her when I’m gone. She’s been eating the blinds, the aforementioned bag of sun chips, a Target bag that was sitting on the counter, my library book… I’m about to just lose it.
She’s really pushing it right now.
4. I got an email yesterday from Fitness Magazine titled, “Lose 10 pounds with breakfast!”
5. I have one million things to do today to prepare for a week of being in the middle of nowhere. The beach we are going to has a grocery that is 20 miles away. So my plan is to buy everything in advance so we don’t have to beat the other vacationers over the last ripe watermelon.
Because it could get ugly.
How can I get Derby to STOP EATING THE PLASTIC??
What are you doing this weekend?