Sunday’s workout: 10 mile run!!!!! plus abs
I was feeling a long run yesterday… I’ve kind of been craving them lately. Weird, right? Plus, it was absolutely amazing outside, and I couldn’t pass up an outside run. So, I did 4 outside before heading to the gym with the fave where I finished up with 6 more. It took a little less than an hour and a half I think, and I felt good and strong and better than I have in a long time.
1. Last week I was tired. Really, really tired. So I didn’t blog much. Six year olds are energetic and they make me exhausted.
2. Last week, even though I woke up at 4am for no reason a couple of mornings, I made it to body pump twice and ran 25 miles for the week. Not great, but it works.
3. This weekend I forced my favorite person in the whole world to go apple picking with me.
And that is how I know he actually loves me.
4. We watched Arbitrage with Richard Gere on Saturday night.
For once, I didn’t fall asleep while watching a movie the fave picked. It was pretty good, buuuuuuuuuuuuut then it just ended. And I want to know what happened next!
5. I spilled red wine on white carpet (and cream couch), again. Luckily, it was not someone else’s mom’s white carpet, it was ours. Also luckily, it came out with a little Resolve and everyone still liked each other.
6. Homeland and Dexter are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But please don’t tell me what happened… I didn’t watch them last night. The Eagles game took over the TV instead.
7. I believe the two 1000mg tablets of vitamin C I took each day saved me from both colds and pink eye this past week.
That’s all I’ve got.
Hopefully this whole “waking up in the dead of night for an hour” nonsense will be done with this week.
Do you like picking apples? Making apple treats?
Were Dexter and Homeland amazing last night????